Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pain-

It took a trip down memory lane
It took remembering old pain
It took some photographs
Evidence of deceit
Betrayal
Lies
Conceit...
It took that
And self preservation
In DNA
Kicked in...
Those are the reasons
I left
You
And yes
It hurts
It hurts a lot
It hurts like hell some days
The agony is unbearable
Or so it seems
But I do bear it
And I am bearing it
Because...
But I deserve to be treated
So much better
Than anything you ever gave me
I almost faltered...
But I will not
Go back
To that
------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

subtain said...

for "aashiq",there is a pain everywhere,everytime,everymoment,there is "pain"and no one have any painkillers for this "pain",

someone said:there are two words of dil in urdu and farsi,"daal" and "laam",aur ye dono aik doosre se juda hain,allah ne in ko isi liay juda rakha hai k jab ye dono alag hoon ge to in mein dard paida ho ga...and the pain YOU express in words,every word of this poem has its own pain................yes its pain,and yes its old pain

faizan abbas said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbG8brht9PA

"ae dil tujhe kasam hai....^