Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday's are for laughing...

 


Monday and I have had a love/hate relationship through the years...

While it's great to wake up and jump into the week because I love my job! (yay!!) today was a tad interesting. TC called last night and this morning I couldn't remember if I dreamed that or not. Either way it was great to hear the voice of a friend I haven't spoken with since last Christmas! (there were tears involved...)

Later my protein smoothie exploded in my face...which just means Monday will be, shall we say... interesting...(I have strawberry and vanilla flavored hair today!) (It's okay.... It'll just get lost in there with everything else. I should seriously think about going back to dreads) But in the grand scheme of things-Hehehehehe!
I decided that Mondays are for laughing!

So I have a few berries in my hair :) it smells good in my opinion! Sophie won't care- (She btw, is my fountain friend. I'll have to give you all the scoop on her). She's an ice cream place water fountain (see what I just did there...scoop... ice cream....!) okay fine then!

I said Mondays were for laughing! (Hence the jokes). I didn't say the jokes would be very good. Sheesh- tough crowd and what with me being a complete dork and all....

Happy laughter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes! MONDAYS are really great whatever they are for laughing or not but great
:)