Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Dream

My dreams are not for sale

You rob my pictures 
Slander my name
And defame
Seek to shame
Me...

My soul is not your game

You point your fingers
Sneer and jeer
Snicker and laugh
Seek to break
Me...

My heart is not that tame

So have your victory
Gather your mob
In the city square
Let the gossips
Talk- 

I've lost it all
Many times over
But one thing I've never lost
Was 
ME!

This is ME...
MY HEART
MY SOUL
MY DREAM

and I have a ways to go still
I cannot stay
To fight with you
I have a dream
To win...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hear only the voice within.Whatever happens, just keep Smiling and lose yourself in Love.
really only thats your strenth for the victory at the end:)

Anonymous said...

You are sitting beside the road that you seek.
Blinded by moonlight , you search for the moon.

Deja Vu said...

wow... Awesum thoughts...
of
being strong

That Paki Blog said...

My friend referred me to your blog. She has been reading it and is in love with your poems. She was going on and don about how i should read your blog and this poem is so relate-able! I love it. And your blog!