Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Heart day

They run like zombies
Dead souls in undead beings
Dead before their time
Celebrate a day of love
Chasing candy hearts
In flowered 
rose petal dreams
Love...
Hah!
They know not what it means
They speak of the beauty of their love
Reference flesh and bone
And all the while they miss the 
Essence
Of the one beside them
Flowers 
Chocolate
Candy hearts
Diamonds
Carbon?!
Really
???
That denotes love?
A day for love
A day?!
To celebrate LOVE 
A DAY?
Love
love...
LOVE!
Feel it
Sense it! 
know it
In your being
Your soul is love
You
Are
Love
And where is he/she/it
???
The 
One?
You love?
Need you seek it?
Or do you seek 
To possess 
To have
Acquire
Own
He/she/it
When you love
If you love
You
Simply 
Love
Near
Far
Wherever you are
You love
He/she/it
Love 
Is not a language
Love is not an act!
Love is not a feeling 
Love is...
Love 
Simply 
Is...

12 comments:

Siraj Muneer Baloch said...

Hello ma'm, I can't show ya my happiness when i saw the link of your blog on facebook. I never knew i will ever say this to you. But you are the most amazing, beautiful and respectable lady on earth. I've shown your profile photo to ma mom and she is like; "You're changed a lot".

gregfraz said...

This is amazing and so perfectly on target.

Shahnaz said...

Thank you! Your guidance has kept my feet steadfast on the correct path :)

Anonymous said...

Well, way nice date to wish you happiness. Bad habits..... ;)
14 Feb 2014

Shahnaz said...

Happy Valentines Mr. Right...
:*

Shahnaz said...

Thank you...

Zubair Khalid said...

I found the link to your blog on facebook and after reading your blog I have to say that I had known you as an amazing actress from ABC but you are an even better writer and poet.
Stay Blessed ma'am

Deja Vu said...

offcourse it is a feeling, but then, why do we celebrate birthdays even ??? after all, we are living our life all days of the year.

in that retrospective, nothing seems time-barred, less our life

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.....u take very gud care girl :*

Shahnaz said...

Dear déjà vu
I am sick and tired of your contentious comments.
I write to express me
I do not ask for your opinion. You may start your own blog and write your opinions on there.

Shahnaz said...

You too my dear..,
Stay blessed always
Much love

Asma said...

its so lovely!