Thursday, February 27, 2014

Knowing and forgetting

What if I told you
Awareness happens
What if I told you
When you listen
You hear it
Truth
What if I told you
Knowledge is yours
Has been yours...
What if I told you
You were born with knowing
That this life you live
Educating yourself
Establishing yourself
Securing yourself
Is merely 
An elaborate process
Of forgetting
All that you were born 
KNOWING!
What if I told you
Sometimes when we are awake
We see it
We catch glimpses of it
It....
I am lost for words
How does one describe "it"
"It"
Is a return 
To the original state
Uncontaminated 
By learning
Unpolluted by
Stuff
Stuff being junk
Collected along the way
Diplomas and degrees
Jobs and statuses
Cars and houses
Bank accounts
Boats
Clothes 
Things
Vulgar 
Yucky 
THINGS
THINGS CAUSE US TO FORGET "IT"!!!

My heart is alive 
My soul speaks 
It tells me things 
The same things
Souls tells other beings
Other humans just like me
Some listen
Some have written songs
Some poetry,
In the olden days 
Some wrote of caves
...

Yes my souls speaks
And I listen 
And I am at peace

Remembering 
Ahhhhhhh remembering
Remembering the things 
I knew in the womb
And as a baby
Yes remembering
That is a good feeling...

"Your loving me has helped me grow into the healthiest me..."

"I love you because of you..."

In life we cross paths
With catalysts 
When it is time
When we are ready
And not a moment sooner 
Or later 
When it is time
The catalyst will present itself
Listen to your soul
It will tell you when
It will tell you
It is time....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love reading your words