Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The language of love

I think love was...
Before all was
Before there was a world 
And day
And night
And words
And clothes
And jobs
And homes

There was love
Before all that 
I think that is why
Love does not understand
The words
And logic
And time 
And money

I think that is why 
We make love
Not sex 
Not fuck
Those are different
We make love
And that is different
The clothes come off
The world comes off
The words come off

I think that's why we look
And time stops
It's love
Before there was time
There was love 
That is why you close your eyes
And see mine
Before there was sight
There was love

I think that's why
The mad man laughs
He is in love
Before there was madness
There was love
I think that's why we call it
Madly in love

I don't think love causes pain
I think separation from the one we love
Does that
We think and separate
We fear and separate
We hurt and separate
And we blame love
Before there was separation
There was love

I used to wonder 
Where it went
The love
That we fell out of
Now I wonder
Was it love
You do not ever
Fall out of love
There is never a scarcity of love
Love remains
If you fell out 
I don't know what 
You fell into...
But it was not love
Before there was falling
There was love

If there was love
Before there "was"
Then love "is"
And one shall never want for love
Then why the panic
Over love
Love is
All around us

If we gave up
The fear
The hurt
The words 
The clothes
The world
All that we would be left with
Would be love...

Oh wow!
Just love

"Imagine there's no heaven"!!

What a wise man that was...

"You may think that I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one!"

I wonder 
If so many people 
Come to the same dream
Is it really a dream
Or are they just the ones
Who WAKE UP

Am I just a dreamer
Laying here awake...
As I think this in my head
Or am I just AWAKE 
And scared to go to sleep
Afraid that I might slip 
Back into the dream 
Of a world
With days
And nights
With words
And clothes
And jobs
And hurt 
And fear
And separation 

"I did not want to lose you before I said goodnight..."

The exquisite beauty of the words...

When you love you never lose!
 
You lose in all-
The world
The jobs
The words
The fear
The hurt
The separation
You lose in all
EXCEPT for love
You never lose in love

When you love you never lose...

1 comment:

salik said...

Just watched ABC, its an addiction, you did a wonderful job in it Shahnaz baji and your latest blog posts are highly inspiring !, keep it up !