Friday, July 4, 2014

7/4/2014

Where you invest your love, you invest your life...

A day laden with memories and meaning, this fourth I find I am chained by nothing.
True freedom is being yourself completely and being okay with it. True freedom is owning yourself- your decisions, your choices, your mistakes and your life. True freedom is recognizing that you and you alone are responsible for everything that you let into and out of your life. 
It has been a journey getting to this place but it was worth every struggle and hurdle along the way. Every tear I shed taught me something and every scuff and blister made me stronger. 
When you get there you know it-
I am home!
And home is beautiful.
I am free!
And freedom rocks!
I am me!
And me is the only thing I ever want to be.

Happy Freedom!

5 comments:

shattered said...

how to begin?

Shahnaz said...

Step 1- breathe... It is ok to feel scared and overwhelmed
Step 2- breathe... Go inward and find what you truly want
Step 3- when you find it, nothing and no one can stop you because getting to that inner want will be the only thing that matters and your courage will show up to protect what matters the most to you! That can never be taken away from you- that want. You will fight to protect it and get it or die trying. That my dear is freedom- nothing and no one can separate you from your meaning- go inward and find your meaning, your want!

Unknown said...

ooh good amazing you are really amazing Miss.

Anonymous said...

You are really amazing, you are one good soul.

Anonymous said...

Land of the free!! But you can blame gaza on your free land too ..... oh yeah