Thursday, August 21, 2014

For Bug- with love...

You'll be okay
My little bug
You're all bewildered
And confused
And this big world 
Before you looms...
But I know this
You'll be just fine-

You may struggle
And even fall
Win a thing or two
And sometimes lose
Get things right
And make some mistakes
Lose your way
And find it back
Get derailed
And crawl back on
But in the end
You will see
You will triumph
And be who you were 
Always meant to be
This I see
Because in you
I see courage
I see strength
I see talent
And wisdom...
All heaven sent

I see joy
And a heart so sweet
I see mischief
And playful tricks 
I see passion
And headstrong willfulness
I see defiance
And stubborn spirit
I see love
And vulnerability
I see anger
And forgiveness 
I see a maiden
Ready to blossom
I see her flexing her wings for flight-
And yet,
I see you hesitate 
Looking back my way
Somewhat fearful
Of what lies ahead

I see curiosity
And willingness to risk
To take that chance
Come what may
I see balance
And most of all-

I see you just need
To trust YOURSELF!

You will always have my love
You will NEVER be alone
When there is no one
You will still have YOU
And the big guy in the sky...
And so I know 
You'll be okay

Love
You

1 comment:

Bug said...

I love you too