Sunday, September 7, 2014

I don't even know why-

I love you and I don't even know why-
There is no meaning or sense to it, 
No words 
No thoughts 
It's a love
That just loves
It can't be helped 
It does not even matter
If you loved me back
I love you
And that is so real
To me
It makes me weak
I don't know why
It spreads through my being
Breaking down every wall
I ever built
To keep love out
And love takes all
All of me
Lets me know
It's there
And there is no 
Control I have over it
All I can do
Is weep and accept
This love
I feel for you
And I don't even know why...
Why
Love 
You

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, too.

-Kuma

Unknown said...

dont mind its very simple poetry but any way every word from you its special for your fans dear mam

Shahnaz said...

Thank you so much for today
You were what I needed