Monday, September 22, 2014

I have no words

I have no words he said
No words to say 
Save all that I've said before 
And perhaps just a few words more

I thought he wished me farewell
And yet he said, "don't let me go..."
Whispered though it was
Hidden well between the lines 

There's fear there I thought
As I read through the lines
Enough fear to cripple the man
And yet no courage to claim 

So I sat and read
And understood 
More even than what was
Hidden deep between the lines

And so it goes
Some come and some go
Some have words and some don't 
Some are fighters some are not

Some live
Some only claim to
Some have heart
And some used to...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one (y)
can u plss chk ur PM on fb..m trying to contact u since long!
Regards

Shahnaz said...

Certainly. Who is this?