Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Life Strong-

I have been in fits of laughter because a certain someone suggested I try to lick my elbow...
The goofy part is I actually tried it and obviously failed but the trying is so much fun and so absolutely ridiculous it's pure joy! At one point I actually went in a complete circle spin trying it. And I was giggling hysterically at myself. I'm not much of a dog person but I suppose that's why those bloody canine beasts chase their tails!

After getting soaked to the skin in the exhilarating thunderstorm today the pure adrenaline rush makes me feel completely and intensely alive. The exquisite experience of the rain on my skin was as beautiful as life can get. 

Between that and laughter there isn't much more my soul could want...
My Bug's soft kiss goodnight, a smile on my face, and pure joy in my heart- 

There's Strong
There's Army Strong
And then there's Life Strong ;)
I think I'm getting to Life Strong 


2 comments: