Sunday, October 26, 2014

Life and meaning...

Like my thoughts I die and am reborn each day- Rumi

Each night lost
I cry myself to sleep
It makes no sense
This world
It makes no sense to me
I see people
Chasing after things
All day long
They scurry from place to place
Money
Power
Things
More
More 
More...
I lie awake 
I see the walls
The roof
The things
In my room
They are just things
And the world
Makes no sense
I fall asleep 
Weary...
I awake
Weary...
The same walls
The same room
The same things
-
And then it happens
My meaning
A dark eyed
Angel
With dark curly hair
And sleepy eyes
Steps into my space
And with her comes
The scent of heaven
And light
So much light...
My heart cracks open
And my eyes tear up
She is beautiful
And it all makes sense again
Life
And meaning
Begin 
With love
And for me
Bug is love-


No comments: