Wednesday, September 6, 2017

A daughter, a mother

Happy Birthday ami

Thank you for being the best mother you could have been given your wounds and challenges

Teenagers are difficult to parent and given my wounds and challenges I'm doing the best I can with my kid

Some days you failed
Some days as a mother I fail too

But as a mother I have learned something I could not have learned as a daughter

I love my daughter...
and I'm doing the best I can giving her everything I've got...
and some days it's not enough...
or even what she needs...
and some days I don't know how to give her what she needs!

And yet I know without a doubt I do it all out of love for her 

Because I love her...

As a mother I now know you love your daughter too

As a daughter, to you my mother, know I love you endlessly 

I always have
Even on days I hated you
I hated you because I loved you

6 comments:

Hasan said...

Heart Touching

Anonymous said...

lovely daughter and lovely mother,Allah bless You,Aameen

Anonymous said...

hi,dear

Anonymous said...

Hi Shahnaz
U Know who I am another one of your fans trying to tell you how much I love you

Well there r some things you can't change

Anonymous said...

Gullu ma rang bhar di baad nu bahaar chale
chale b ao k gulshan karobaar chale

Zoona said...

'It was because I loved so much, that I came to have so much hate'

What a beautiful post (: