Thursday, November 15, 2012

Color

He sat before me
And struggled to express
What it was he felt
I could see the emotion
In every fiber of his being
And caught up in the moment
The air tangible with
The electrical
Intensity
Of this beautiful human
Somehow the magic happened
As it always does
And it hit me
He feels in color!

He spoke in rainbows
And I finally understood
What he tried to communicate

How, I wondered,
Could the world at large have missed
The fact that he feels colors
In his heart...and inside his head
I saw the look of relief on his face
That moment of peace-
At finally having been able to express
What it was he felt...

He feels in color
And I am blessed
To have been witness
To the beautiful kaleidoscope
That before me was spread
---

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..colourfull post

umair

Anonymous said...

And I finally understood
What he tried to communicate
<<<>>>
i khink:)

Anonymous said...

One wonders if it was not his aim to feel in colour but to be received in colour :) Babaji spoke to me in rainbows. The experience was overwhelmingly felt, that it has taken 7 years to bring it into the mind - and wonder upon its meaning and message for humanity. Thank you for sharing.