Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Surreal world

It feels surreal some days
The madness all around
Death all around
And yet it is life as usual
I awake
I work
I sleep
It feels surreal that I have water
And some don't
I turn off the tap and think a while
It feels surreal
This life I have 
I feel it as if for the first time
The air as I breath it in
Through my nose
The feel of fabric on my skin
And then it comes
This overwhelming rush of love
For life
For everyone and everything
And then after any rush comes the crash
I face my loneliness
It sure would be nice to have someone
But not just anyone
Someone who knows and understands
Love
And life
Someone true
Someone more than just someone
The one
On that note I stop
There is someone I seek
And I shall find
And when I do
I will know
Until then
There's love 
And life
And a world
So surreal


No comments: