Friday, January 18, 2008

Darling do not fear what you don't really know...

I have a friend...
My dearest one in the whole world. We met by accident, at a troubled point in my life and like a breath of fresh air he gave me hope and perspective. The only one I know who would fly halfway across the country for a cup of coffee... He came, we chatted- it was fun. Life collapsed around me and in my darkest hour he was the one I called. Like my rock that gave me strength through the storms he stood by and talked me through the highs and lows. He teased and he believed... We adopted a cat together. Gave it life and watched it grow :P. He knows me well. I tell him all. He gave me so much... and today when I listened to a song he once gave me, I thought of him. Some of the best times of my life have included him.

Here's to you!
Here's to Billa!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is that they suggest to get a dog or a cat when someone breaks with someone? What the point of having a silent companionship with a pet!

Hey I do love my dog okay :-)

Shahnaz said...

Hehehehe....

well no break up or otherwise juicy, story here Sikander...

The cat too ain't real!

I'll write about Billa one of these days.

tc

Mannan said...

'The only one I know who would fly halfway across the country for a cup of coffee...'

Well i admit,thats truly rare.

Anonymous said...

Cat is not real? Not even cat? Is this post is a part of fiction novel or something that you are writing? Look I'm not good at fiction novel thing I hardly read three. godfather, green mile, devinchi code and thats it.

Let me tell you this little story, I didn't knew that Sidney or Sydney Sheldon was a man until he died, and I always though that Sheldon is a woman, because woman read his novels. hahaha.

mo said...

Awww, nice of him :)

MH said...

Hi Shahnaz,
I'm your fan--no, HUGE fan--from your Alpha Bravo Charlie days. Very excited to stumble upon this blog. Hope life's treating you well!

-Munazza

Unknown said...

:)

Sweet... not jus the fact that he duz so much for you.. but the fact that you appreciate him :) !!!

Shahnaz said...

@Sam
He is a true blue "dude" 100% bonafide!