Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've been tagged... THRICE!!

For the first two I am supposed to disclose ten things about myself (I think...)

10- Chocolate is my weakness, Nutella is my addiction!
9- I crave excitement.
8- I am a hopeless romantic.
7- I am a neat freak. (Clutter and mess drives me NUTS!!)
6- I can do a full lotus and a head stand!
5- Clean mouths are VERY important to me....(I have a toothbrush in my purse, one at work and one at school- in addition to one upstairs and one downstairs at home! I brush after every meal!)(I cannot stand myself if I don't!)
4- I own 92 pairs of shoes! (Even I am shocked!!!!!!)
3- Only 25 of those pairs are flats!!
2- I can jump out of an airplane- but horror movies TERRIFY me.
1- I sleep naked!

One- I talk a lot.... seriously.... I could carry on a conversation with myself, all the other person has to do is nod every now and then- or not!
Two- I love boiled spaghetti with butter and salt.
Three- I curse and swear when I am livid.
Four- I talk to God- I mean I have real conversations, and fights, and I KNOW He's there.
Five- Music moves me. Art moves me. Nature moves me.
Six- I sing even though I can't carry a tune.
Seven- I am spoiled and I love it!
Eight- I have vices I enjoy.
Nine- I am searching, constantly seeking....
Ten- I google!

The Third tag- Google myself

Here's what I found!
http://www.tvrage.com/person/id-185134/Shahnaz+Khan
http://www.readitlive.com/stats/?stats_author=Shahnaz+Khawaja
http://www.linkedin.com/myprofile?trk=hb_side_pro
http://www.readitlive.com/2007/04/17/drama-queens/
http://www.new.facebook.com/people/Shahnaz_Khawaja/546850443

Okay... I tire of copy/pasting!

But seriously I am amazed at what is out there
- videos from youtube
- the list of board members from The Red Cross where I am a board member (currently on a leave of absence)
- Member list of the High Point Human Relations Commission.
- My house address!! (Due to my divorce settlement agreement!)
- My research presentation at SEPA!
- My Alma Mater Magazine article with mention of my research.
- A web document of a class presentation.
- A news article I wrote for a local daily and various related commentary- it was quite a controversial article.
- The College assignment that a professor used my news article for (I had no idea! I feel honored!)
- A Wikipedia link for Alpha Bravo Charlie!

I am gobsmacked!

Seriously!

23 comments:

Mannan said...

Never thought that horror movies would terrify you ! :P

Shahnaz said...

manan...

yeah, well....

Anonymous said...

Your LinkedIn url doesnt work i.e. http://www.linkedin.com/myprofile?trk=hb_side_pro

Go to Accounts and settings > Profile settings > Public profile and customize this URL to your name

this way it will help Google to list you on top of its listing when someone searches for you...

also you will have your very own url like i have got one

www.linkedin.com/in/faisalriaz

I hope Shahnaz this info will serve the purpose

regards,
FR
faysalriazch@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

92 pairs of shoes! *stunned*
nutella? the best thing ever happened to the world of chocolate:D
neat freak? yes!! OCD is my second name in the category of tidiing up rituals i carry around :p
LOL @ ur toothpastes,,nows thats some major OCD :p
horror movies are not a thing to be terrified of :/ they excite me,i have watched SAW 1, 2 and 3 all together (though its not really horror but more on the lines of disgusting)


enjoyed this post ;)

Unknown said...

wow... cool that i knew a few of these... tho u had said you would kill me if i spoke... lol !!!

and google... wow... i knew yours was gonna present you with oh so many entries :D !!!

thanks for followin the tagggggggg :D !!!

cheerios!

Shahnaz said...

manan...

it isn't the gory stuff... it's stuff like exorcist and you know, REALLY scary stuff....

That prevent's one from going downstairs to get a drink of water because you may encounter a ghost, haunting, dead(undead) thingie.....stuff....

shudder....

Shahnaz said...

my dear faisal

now what would i do in life without tech astute folks to help me out! i am indebted....

thanks mate

Shahnaz said...

it's not a toothpaste/brush thing...

it's a mouth thing!

hehehe... and having one downstairs just means i don't have to run up after breakfast!

i'm lazy...

Shahnaz said...

i'll still kill you if you speak!

;)

Anonymous said...

so you are one of those people who Google themselves. :-P

Shahnaz said...

Abdullah

I am THE googler!! I google everything. It is fantastic....

Why? Don't you google? You should... it is loads of fun. In fact give me your last name too and I'll cyber stalk you.

Incidentally, I am being so cheeky with you simply because you remind me of my co star in ABC-Abdullah. We had some great times together and I guess there is some transference occurring here....

Peace out!

Faisal Jaan... said...

WELL WELL WELL...
Some of my mentations on Tag number ONE.

Eight... Quixotic souls are the rulers in the kingdom of never-never land. I see you a part of it. :)

Six... Head stand- Join Olympics, you will win a medal in Gymnastics.

Five... Clean mouths are VERY IMPORTANT to all the noses in the near vicinity. :)

Four, Three... Hopelessly shocking number of shoes in this dearth of riches in the world.

Two... I am exactly opposite- I have Acrofobia but horror movies??? They could never serve their purpose for which they are produced, against ME.

One... Its an ancient disease from the times of Adam and Eve. But time is the ultimate healer of such diseases. Don't worry.

More comments! COMING SOON (Provided I stay alive out of my studies)

Cheers
Faisal

Shahnaz said...

Faisal...

why my dear man, your sharp wit and charm have me entranced! I look forward to more comments.

;)

Anonymous said...

following tells about me

10- Ferrero Rocher & Snickers... my tastes
9- life is dull & sucks if no excitement and enthusiasm
8- 180 degree shift
7- Islam says neatness is half of Iman and I try to follow
6- I can do hundred crunches & 70 push ups in one go
5- Thanks to Colgate
4- Nike Air is my best companion
3- I don't and can't wear heals lol ;-)
2- Its a wish
1 - I guess there was no need to mention but my three-quarter and sleeveless aren't awful at all

Anonymous said...

Sorry the silly question I want to ask"You fight with God then who win often?"

Unknown said...

okay before we start runnin ard... can i jus mention this was supposed to be WEIRD things about u... not jus general things...

tho i know the post is still relevant!!!

Faisal Jaan... said...

The WEEKEND package...

Yu... From ABC, I had the feeling at the back of my mind, you would be a real life talking machine. Here is the proof.

Dree... Cursing is alright, but to swear when u r livid, I don't get it.

salor... You feel GOD close to your heart, I like it. Whatever relationship you want from the Almighty, HE will console you with that.
As you believe in HIM, you have believe in youself.

Pinza... You are moved by strange things. Music, Art and Nature. :) Leonardo Da Vinci must be your ideal.

7 and 8... My love spoiled me to add fuel To my vices. :)

lass... I google, I wiki, I youtube and I orkut. I love them all.

Before I started reading "LIFE A LA...", I had almost found every webpage concerning Shahnaz-from-ABC.
Anyways I never thought of Shahnaz being so expressive. GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a last name. IRS didn't believe me though.

However, you can google "Abdullah with loan record"

Mannan said...

Yeah you know me too!
Its the unknown-lurking in the dark-suspense thing that scares me too.But i enjoy it all the same ! :P

Anonymous said...

Hello, as you may already noted I am new here.
Hope to receive some assistance from you if I will have any quesitons.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

msmonline said...

You really speak too much.. Dont even think what you do. Anyone can do that, whats the catch in you then..!!

msmonline said...

A very very big fan of yours, just finished reading all your blogs in one go, anddd..tch..my bad.. One word best demonstrate you.. Hopeless..!! Sorry but .. Yes.. hopeless..!!

Unknown said...

I love You since my childhood i want to merry you
0320-4220700