Saturday, January 8, 2011

I am in heaven!

So who spends triple digits of cash at Claires???
Yours truly-
:P

Okay the scoop on the loot-
You'll never believe it I scored the following
Fishnet cut off gloves- black fishnet, steel grey faux leather!
2 pair skull ear rings (yesh!!!)
Black Jelly bangles- OMG so very very retro...*giggle*
Black zipper heart- open heart necklace! I didn't realize they made them anymore- I had a leather one that actually zipped up!!!! This one's only plastic, but WHAT a find! :)
Silver beaded assorted bangles
Studded strap bracelet-
Yet another bronze snake ring- yay!
Assorted owl/leaf/stone rings
Dangly spike ear rings-

I am in goth heaven!!!!

And for my munchkin- s
Silver dangly ear rings- her first pair! she's growing up- sigh...
Black and silver hair bow band- she looks super chic in it
And a new leather wallet for my 'almost grown up' little angel...

PS- she's called dibs on most of my stuff too!

5 comments:

On My Island said...

I like Clairs but I won't spend that much :)

Anonymous said...

what skin care products do u use, shahnaz?

Faisal Jaan said...

Visited your blog after a year or so. Nice to see you are still as creative as ever. My best wishes with you.
AND Yes, "I am in heaven" is wonderful. :)

manal said...

picturesss!!!!

Shahnaz said...

@manal...lol okay- will do!