Saturday, November 22, 2008

Anonymous...



Words you don't hear
Places you're never at
Touch you can't feel

Words I want you to say
Places I wish you were with me
Touch I need to feel

An earthly desire
Is my flaw...
An earthly love
Is what I feel...
I WANT YOU
I LOVE YOU
What room is there
In what we HAVE
For earthly sentiments

For you THAT is enough
For me it is not...
I leave because of that
If I could actually have you
I would explain...
"Inaccessibility is my only complaint"
You are you
My love
Yourself
Not one hair on you
Would I ever rearrange
How to make you understand
Without changing you
I have no desire to change you
I can change only me

There is never any you
Only snippets of you
Here and there
And that is okay
For what we HAVE
But that is not
What I WANT
I want it all
I WANT YOU
I LOVE YOU
More than snippets
MORE EVEN THAN THIS...
MORE
LIKE THIS>>>

But how to tell you that
Inaccessibility is why
I cannot tell...
How to tell
What I want
Who to tell
When there is never
Anyone to hear
...

I watch
I see
I stand and wait

For awhile...

But then
When
It's time
And I stand
Still alone

Then I must go
And you must stay

Who cares
Where you were
Or even why...
The delay
That is meaningless

Sometimes
Timing is what fails

We've missed each other in the past
Again this time...
The wind blows wild
And so I leave
I cannot stay
I don't explain
To whom can I...
When there is no one
To hear what I say
Only silence
Only snippets

...

And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time...
Can't take my eyes off of you

7 comments:

Hasan said...

one two three....



"Shahnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz..."

:D


Kia yaad kara diya...

"cant take my eyes off of you"
se

Heath Ledger..

still cant believe he died...:S

wo bhee accidental overdose se..
aur wo bhee innocent se anti-anxiety meds se..

cant believe it...
:S

Shahnaz said...

dude!!

can't take my eyes off of you is not heath ledger... it is jude law!!!

closer- jude law, natalie portman, julia roberts, clive owen.... awesome movie....

Anonymous said...

I like your blog.
Paulo
Portugal

Shahnaz said...

thanks paulo!
welcome and visit often...

Anonymous said...

Words I want to hear
Words I want to say
Places I want to be at
Places I wish I were
Touch I can't feel
Touch I long to feel
I want you
I love you
If I could actually have you
But you do...

Say and make me yours.
I don't want to be
just snippets
I want to be me
the whole me,
with my flaws,
however I am, but yours,
with you, there and then, now
NOW
all the time.
Snippets is not
What I want to give.
What I want is you
You
YOU.
I want YOU.
I love YOU.
More than snippets
MORE EVEN THAN THIS...
MORE
LIKE THIS>>>
So
Tell me?
Tell me!
TELL ME.
How to tell
Kiss me,
Words are superfluous.
How to tell
Say to the breeze
So it may carry you to me.

Never say never.
I hear.
I HEAR.
You stand.
Not alone,
Never alone.
I stand
just behind you
So, turn around
And take my hand.

Hasan said...

Dudette...
>>>>>>>>>>

"Ten things I Hate about You"


Heath Ledger Singing ...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6XGUhzfutc

Anonymous said...

may i borrow these words to say in silence to someone who can never hear them?

thanks...