Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick Or Treat??!!


For the past seven some years I have always taken Bubba Jee out trick or treating. It's generally cold... And we are tired and cranky by the time we get back home. So this year I decided that we'd stay in and dole out the treats instead.

It was a hit! I had a coupleof friends over... and we had dinner, played Mad Gab and then scared my poor unsuspecting neighborhood kids. It was pure wicked fun! We put the boom box up by the front door... and had some spooky tunes to spice up the atmosphere and when the doorbell rang we'd pounce on the little ones. I have to admit we did scare some little kids pretty bad. They screamed in fright and then looked otherwise traumatized for a bit until we delivered the goodies...

YAH! Pure wicked fun!

Picture here:
Goth Witch
Cow Girl
Elf Fairy
Wacky Athlete

4 comments:

hasan said...

Mash'Allah...what an amazingly beautiful smile you have!

BTW: Whats with the wacky athlete...seems like a hurriedly stamped label to me :)

Shahnaz said...

"impatient one!"

that was "her" title...given to her by herself!

:)

hasan said...

Ok..since I know you never

Another observation...Looking at the picture, it is easy to see that Bubbs has certainly inherited your acting talent.. :)

Shahnaz said...

lol Impatient one!

On that account you are on target! She has a different pose and expression in EVERY picture of that night... too cute!! She is brilliant and I love her SO much! Okay I am totally gushing....

:P