Monday, November 3, 2008

...like this...


Can I explain "like this"...
It is a state of being

To be in a state of love is earthly... it is lowly... it is a bond of an earthly shell...

To be in a state of "like this" is a state of the soul..... an ethereal thing..... it is beyond love... it is MORE than love...... it is "like this"....

Like Rumi's Like this....
I am like this
He is like this

My awareness is like this...
My whole life is like this
The red tie
Is like this...

"The soul sometimes leaves the body, then returns.
When someone doesn't believe that,walk back into my house.
Like this."
(Rumi)

"When one is united to the core of another,
to speak of that is to breathe the name HU,
empty of self and filled with love."
(Rumi)

That is a state "like this".

The labyrinth is like this...
Life is like this
Universes upon universes
Dimensions upon dimensions
Coded
Hidden
Manifest
Unmanifest
Revealed

Awareness is like this
HU is like this
It is like this
Like this...

4 comments:

hasan said...

Would you believe me...
if I tell you..
I went to sleep last night
thinking about you
"When Awareness Strikes" and "Like This" in my mind..
And as I woke up, I felt something new...
My soul left my body and I saw...
Truth...
I was one with my love..
And i kissed her lips too..
Like This...
And it was ethereal..It was divine..it was..Like This
And All I could Think of was Huuuuu
Huuuuuuu ...

And the union of the earthly cage didnt matter at all..for once..
No...
it was something else..
It was..Huuuu

I think I saw a part of the truth...

Would you believe me... my guru???

Shahnaz said...

hasan

not only would i believe you i'd laugh with you, rejoice with you and when you sat with HUUUU in your heart I would have tears in my eyes just like you do....

HUUU
Like This...

hasan said...

The ever loving and kind hearted Shahnaz!!! Thank you so much for the reassurance, I really needed it. Knowing you is truly a journey in self discovery :)

Anonymous said...

Shahnaz your blog is turning into a diwaan ( poetry collection :) From what I read, its all so heartfelt and thats why it seems to resonate with so many.
ur daughter makes an adorable witch.
We have a new president...Change is here.
Love, TH