Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Are you housebroken Madam?" "No sir- But I am a Bitche!"

So I post-
"Who wants to adopt a dog?" as my fb status and John Tucker queries-
"Are you house broken?"

Now I have to admit JT and I go a long way back all they to 2008-2009 and there is a steady stream of insults that goes back and forth. He secretly admires me greatly (I think I heard him gag)lol, and I take delight in rubbing it in.

Anyhoo, I told him
"Of course I am not anything "broken"!"
I am most indignant-
"Have you seen my track record of holding on to a man?!"
(If I were house broken I would have a man! I am not housebroken and I am therefore, man-less...)

And answer-less when it comes to said dog- sigh... I guess it is on to plan B for Broc-The ferocious. No airplane trip to Harrisburg for him I guess...I must admit it is gut wrenching to look into his eyes lately. He must go! For his sake and mine and dear old Bubbs too... what a sad state of affairs.

Incidently- Broc and I were watching Mr. & Mrs. Smith tonight.

Now that is a man's man! I decided that is what I need. A Mr. Smith- unafraid of a non house broken woman- I've been looking at all the wrong men and in all the wrong places and kissing too many frogs in hopes they'll be princes- And even when they turn into princess, a prince is not what I want at all. I want a bad boy! Bad and rotten to the core- But dashing too with a heart of gold- Yes, yes, it is an oxymoron... I know, but I want my oxymoron- I am an oxymoron after all... So yes, he must be bad, and dashing and be a freak in bed! He must be feisty and not a pushover, and he most definitely must NOT be someone I can bully (I am a GREAT bully!). He must never never try to own me (seriously!) and a liar he must not be- He has to be able to man up to me. I am woman from hell- so from Hades domain he must be too I guess, with some wings for fun and a halo to match for those sunny days when I deem to let the sunshine in... but for the most part he best be dark, and brooding... sigh...

Quite a tall order- I know-

And J-T has the audacity to ask if I am house broken!
I lift my leg up and piss to that! That is Bitche to you sir- JT- Bitche! I am most definitely not DOG-And certainly NOT house broken-
And I take pride in that...

Muah!
XXX
Bitche

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolllzzzz shahnaz...wallah i laughed reading this, trying to visualize you banging the keys (May Be). take care of urself.
Shoaib

On My Island said...

Hey Shahnaz,
Someone sent me a clip from Alpha, Bravo, Charlie a few days ago on dacebook and it made me curious to search for you. Then, I came across your blog and started reading from present to the past. Today, I got to the episode that you did for Nadia Khan show. You were looking absolutely amazing. But one thing has been bothering me ever since. You said, "you are happily divored", from your blog, it doesn't seem if you are happily divoreced. I hope you find that peace in your life that you are looking for. Lots of love to you and your daughter, Amber.

Samreen niazi said...

what i love about this post is it's honest to its roots ... :)
we are actually free when we are freee from hypocrisy..and we are not afraid to face the naked truths of our own soul and realities around us.
much love gal!